Saturday, August 2, 2008

Summer Vacation 2008

We just got back from 1 week in Utah and 2 in San Diego. It's so much fun to have our kids and relatives get to know each other and to take the kids to fun places. Their favorites in Utah were Liberty Park, the community pool, making smores and jumping on Grandma Greens big red bean bag and in San Diego were the beach, legoland, sprinkler parks, the zoo, and swimming at Grandmama and Pampie's house.


8 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Thanks for doing this. It looks great!

Gina said...

Tammy,
So cute! I'm glad you got it up and going! Thanks for sharing it with me.

Joy said...

your SD vacation looks like home! We get to go back this week. Love your blog.

oneworld said...

Congrats on starting something new. You can print your blog later and have an instant journal that's why I do it!!! Have fun with it-- it looks great already!

Sean Szeles said...

Cool Tammy! Welcome to the blogging world. It's hard to keep up sometimes, but you can do it!

becky said...

I love your picts. Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe it. Yeah you are a blogger. I saw someone else says they print them for their journal. I do too. I actually think my journal is now better that I just print off my blogs each month. I can't wait to hear more updates. How far along are you. My blog theweavs-becky.blogspot.com

Haley said...

So glad you emailed me about your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are!! It seem like yesterday when we were both expecting our first. I just had a baby girl 3 weeks ago. My blog is castillocorner.blogspot.com.

Karen said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Cute blog background. Be forewarned, it's an addiction :)