Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Massage

We had our friend Jamie babysit for us last week so that we could go out for our anniversary. Preston calls her our "friend Jamie" because he also has an Aunt Jamie. He wanted to call her tonight but I told him that she was probably working. He wanted to know what she did. So I told him that she was a massage therapist, that she rubbed peoples backs and made them feel better. (This was a conversation at the dinner table) So Jeremiah got up and went around to all of us and gave us a massage to demonstrate. So my kids learned the word "massage" tonight. They had so much fun with it. Then after dinner we formed a line and rubbed each other's backs. Jeremiah rubbed Preston's, Preston rubbed mine, and I rubbed Natalie's. And then we rotated. Even Natalie was really into it, she did a great job rubbing Preston's back. It was so cute.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

well I am glad to see I have a positive influence in the way of massage! But as a side note Preston can call anytime even if working its still pretty darn sweet!!
peace
jamie

becky said...

i am excited you put the baby widget on your blog.