Sunday, August 31, 2008

CP

On Saturday morning we had a cleaning day, also called a "CP"(cleaning party) in my family. A long time ago I told Jeremiah that I was having a party, a CP, and he was invited. He was not so excited when he learned that "CP" = cleaning party. Then recently I added, "Do you want a CP or a CM?(cleaning party or crazy Mom)
Jeremiah does help when he can but sometimes with the 2 kids and being pregnant I let things go and then it becomes a disaster! The kids love helping out, it's fun to get them involved.

1 comment:

becky said...

That is such a great idea. I am glad Brenten is almost 5 because i can now send him to the basement and tell him to clean up his mess. It isn't always the way I would do it but he does a pretty good job.