Wednesday, August 13, 2008

North Gate Mall

It was a rainy day so we decided to go to North Gate Mall to play. I've only been there a few times. The kids love going on the little rides, the train and the bouncy house. Then of coarse later that day they wanted to play in the rain. They love it!

2 comments:

oneworld said...

It's so great to see all of you! Natalie's hair is getting so long-- I love the pig tails= she looks so much older even older than Preston in photos : ) Wish I was there looks like you are having a lot of FUN!!

Grandmama said...

It's so much fun to be here with Tammy, Preston and Natalie. I love it! Each day is a new adventure and the best part is to see and experience all the things the kids do and say. Grandmama