Thursday, August 7, 2008

Biting


Natalie's personality is a lot different than Preston's. She takes out her frustration by pinching and biting people. I've tried time out and even thought about trying to do it back to her so that she learns how much it hurts. I couldn't get myself to do that though. This is a picture at Grandma Greens house when they were playing the piano together. I don't remember why but Preston decided to bite Natalie's finger(which is not like him at all). I love the reaction I caught in this picture. It looks like she's surprised at how much it hurts. Maybe I'm weird but this picture makes me laugh. I was hoping that her experience would teach her not to do it to others but it still continues today. If anyone has advice about how to get her to stop I'd love to hear it!

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

I have to laugh again!

becky said...

I have been lucky not to have that problem. But landon got bit by another kid at the gym and it was bad. It was a week ago and he still has a whole impression of some other two year old's teeth on his arm. Landon tells people a kid was eating him.