We have 11 weeks at the most until our baby boy will be delivered. I have to have a c-section so they will most likely schedule it for 1 week before my due date. But if things turn out the way they did with Natalie and Preston(I get a condition called Cholestasis towards the end of my pregnancy), the baby may need to come out sooner.
Jeremiah says he has 11 weeks to finish a dissertation. That would be a miracle! We are trying our hardest for him to be able to graduate this coming May but I'm preparing myself for another year after that. Besides for financial reasons, I'm in no hurry to leave. I love North Carolina! I love being surrounded by such great friends. This is home to me. This is where I started my family and became a full time Mom.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Tammy your blog is so cute! You've done a great job! I totally relate to you about loving Carolina. I love it so much too. But for financial reasons, it would be great to be done with school. I hope that it all works out for you guys that Jeremiah will be able to finish his degree this year. However, when you move away we will miss you guys.
That sounds so soon, 11 weeks. Very excited. I can't wait to see picts of the new little one.
Post a Comment