We all went out to run errands and one of them was for Jeremiah and Preston to get their hair cut. Preston was really really good but really serious during it. He just watched in the mirror and didn't want to talk. Natalie decided that she wanted one also. The first time I got her hair cut I cried because I thought it changed her to much(she got bangs). This time they just cut off a couple of inches off the bottom. It's definitely shorter but pretty much the same. One of the reasons for haircuts was because we were taking family pictures the next day.
That afternoon Natalie decided to play hairdresser and she cut Preston's hair! Yes, actually took a chunk off with scissors! Luckily it was from to top middle where it was easily blended. I'm glad Preston finally spoke up. I can't believe he let her do that. They both got into trouble! I didn't want that ever happening again!
6 years ago
3 comments:
I am sure it is frustrating when the hair gets cut. But the other day my sister and I were going through old photos and there was a period of time her hair was cut by someone and we just laughed. I guess you my one day look back at this memory and laugh. Luckily it grows back! Anywyas I like your new family photo on your blog...kids are getting big!
By the way these portraits on the side are gorgeous!!!! I wish I had a cool photographer like you-- but its the people who make the picture great and you all look wonderful!
those are such good pictures of your kids - especially the one of natalie - wow. and your new family picture is perfect -
Post a Comment