I've been wanting to do this for a while and we finally went this Spring. We all loved picking strawberries and eating them. It got me excited to have a garden someday. I can't wait to pick blueberries soon!
This is at a local farm. They have a few of them around here. This farm's stawberries cost $1.25/pound. They give you the buckets and then weigh them at the end. Lots of girls around here get tons and make jam. In the summer they have blueberry farms. Its really fun!
We just moved to State College, PA in May 2010. Jeremiah is an Accounting Professor and I'm very fortunate to be a stay at home Mom of 3 wonderful kids.
4 comments:
Was this at someone's house/farm or did you pay ??How did it work?? Looks like a lot of fun. I know my boys would love it!
Yes I have the same questions as oneworld. That looks so fun.
This is at a local farm. They have a few of them around here. This farm's stawberries cost $1.25/pound. They give you the buckets and then weigh them at the end. Lots of girls around here get tons and make jam. In the summer they have blueberry farms. Its really fun!
Those look so good! We have yet to go. I was hoping for this Spring, but then we got busy and now we're in Seattle. I guess we have one more year.
Post a Comment