Saturday, May 2, 2009

Such a nice outing

After taking all 3 kids to get the mirror replaced I took them to Carr Mall in Carborro. They had fun browsing through some stores, especially the toy store. I had "the talk" with them before we went in, that I wasn't going to buy anything for them and that we were going to buy some gifts for friend's birthdays. They were really good so I thought I'd get them a snack, either a pretzel or frozen custard. It was about 11am at the time and Preston said he wanted lunch(before I mentioned the snacks) So I debated in my mind if I wanted to take them to Elmo's diner. We've been there before but I've never been there with the 3 kids without Jeremiah. But I said, why not! We ate outside and somehow had a lovely time. I had to nurse Justin and hold him the whole time because he was tired and I wanted to avoid an unhappy baby in the stroller. Preston and Natalie behaved wonderfully! After being stressed out recently it was such a nice change to be so relaxed. If you ever eat there I recommend the Greek Grilled Cheese! And their chocolate chip pancakes are delicious of coarse!

No comments: