We had two BEAUTIFUL days last week. It was about 60 degrees and sunny! We soaked up all the sun we could. Natalie, Justin and I had lunch outside and played with chalk. Then when Preston got home we stayed outside. They rode their scooters and bikes. Preston played in the tiny amount of snow that was left, we played soccer in the back yard, our neighbors came out and played with the kids. Jeremiah even came home early one of the days and got out our porch rocking chair and worked outside on his laptop. It was wonderful! I opened up all the windows, aired out all the weeks of sick germs.
It's now back to the 30's but that little taste of whats to come helps me hold on. I loved watching the snow melt, hearing the water going down the street drains, it was great!
1 comment:
Funny after Utah and other cold states that a 60 degree day can seem so so warm!!! it really changes ones prespective. So glad you had a fun couple of days you really deserved it after all those sickies!
Post a Comment