I complain every now and then that there isn't that much to do around here but I do have to say that I'm grateful for the "indoor playgrounds". There are two different churches that offer a place to play in the winter. One is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning. I take Justin there a lot after I drop off Natalie at school. They have a ton of ride on toys, see saws, little houses, etc.
There's another one that we just went to for the first time that is on Tuesdays and Fridays. Since Natalie doesn't have school Fridays we went to check it out. They had two bounce houses, some tunnels, blocks, toys, balls, musical instruments, and just room to run around. A lot of our friends from the ward were there last week which made it even more fun!
Justin was a little afraid to go in the little kids bouncy house at first but then he advanced to the bigger kids one and loved it. I was afraid that I would have to climb in there to help him but he made it through!
1 comment:
That is so awesome! Even if you have the same toys sometimes you just have to get OUT of the house! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment