What a horrible couple of months of sickness. Jeremiah had pneumonia, Preston was put on antibiotics for a sinus infection, I was diagnosed with Bronchitis because I had a dry cough for weeks and then after being put on a steroid I got very congested and ended up on antibiotics. Natalie got a bad cold and somehow Justin was the healthiest with just a little coughing and sneezing.
I was already struggling with being tired of the winter but then got pretty depressed being sick for so long. I'm happy to say that it is coming to an end!! We are all doing better! I hope we can keep healthy and I plan on really enjoying feeling better. I can't wait to be able to exercise again and get ready for bathing suit season! I've gained 5 pounds over the holidays plus being sick, gotta lose that and more! Looking forward to the Spring!
6 years ago
1 comment:
So sorry you guys were sick for so long. That can really get to you on top of cabin fever. Glad you are all getting better!
Post a Comment