JUSTIN CAN CRAWL!! All it took was some motivation! We kept putting the bowl of caramels further away and he crawled across 1/2 the room to get to them. That's when I let him lick one(Jeremiah said it was mean to tease him just so I could watch him crawl). Yay Justin! Now we just have to see if you'll do it tomorrow without such an incentive. I really think he'll be happier to be able to move around. He will be one in 2 days!
6 years ago
2 comments:
I love this picture!! Hope he keeps it up....we all need a little incentive!!!
So how old is he? Because Cait is 8 1/2 months old and not crawling. It seems like all the babies except her are crawling. I really am not concerned but I am so excited for her to be mobile. I agree, I think she will be happier but I know she will drive me crazy. And we will have to buy a gate.
Post a Comment