Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Fair

The fair was really busy and overwhelming but we had a very relaxed fun time. All the kids were great! We started with a couple of rides. Jeremiah took Preston and Natalie through the Fun House. Natalie was a little afraid but Preston loved it. I took Justin on a little train which I couldn't believe that I had to pay for both of us to ride(6 tickets= $6!). The we saw some animals. It was funny because it seemed like Justin was talking to the sheep because his main word it "Baa Baa". The pony rides was the highlight. Justin thought it was so fun, I just had to keep him from pulling the pony's hair. The kids loved checking everything out from the race car to the tractors and Preston always finds a tree to climb. They had tons of good looking food that was way to unhealthy and expensive! We brought sandwiches and choose our treat to be Apple Cider slushies. They were so good! We all had such a great time!















2 comments:

Grandmama said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!! I love the picture of Justin on the horse! Besitos!!

Bobo said...

what a fun time! that was hilarious that Justin could talk to the sheep - Everett I'm sure would love that if he heard them say Ba BA!

- david