Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Colors




These are some pictures of the trees in front of our building and in front of the business school(I love the one really bright orange/pink tree). I LOVE all the amazing colors during this time. The most awesome colors only seem to last about a week. My family probably gets sick of me pointing out the trees and repeating how much I love the colors. Preston told me he loves them also :) They are unbelievable! Growing up in San Diego I never experienced seasons.

1 comment:

oneworld said...

I feel the same way!! THough San Diego will always be home I have seen more beautiful things here in Utah especially the seasons. We have 11 trees on our property and everytime I go outside I take a deep breath and say "gorgeous" I find myself looking up more just to see the beauty around me ; )