6 years ago
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Utah
We went to Utah for Jeremiah's sister's wedding. Jamie and Blaine got sealed in the Jordan River Temple on March 5th. We were so grateful to be able to be there. We got to spend time with his family, my sister and her family, and my Dad who came from S.D. to visit. We played in the snow, went to the Draper Temple open house, to Jump on it, the Dinosaur Museum, an aquarium, and Kneaders(my favorite sandwich shop). I love watching my kids enjoy playing with their relatives. It reminds me that I do want to live close to family eventually. We also got to enjoy driving a new Toyota Sienna minivan. We rented one from Karl Malone Toyota, they had a really good deal(thanks Kerrie for the info!) I had so much fun playing games with everyone once the kids were in bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment