Friday, March 27, 2009

A fun day

A lot of times the best days are unplanned. I got the kids ready and packed a lunch and headed out the door not sure where we were going. I called our friend Elizabeth and we decided to meet at a local park. The kids played, we had a great picnic, the weather was perfect. Preston brought his bike and we decided to follow a walking/biking trial. He lasted a long time on his bike. I had Justin in a stroller, Elizabeth had Shane in her double stroller. Natalie and Iliana took turns walking, riding in the stroller and even sharing a seat in the stroller. On the way back on the trail I stopped to nurse Justin near a little pond where the kids had fun playing with sticks and rocks. I had fun trying to teach Iliana to ride Preston's bike. We were out all day. On the drive home I decided that frozen yogurt sounded good. So the kids and I stopped at TCBY. We had a great time.



No comments: