6 years ago
Friday, September 12, 2008
Where's Preston?
Preston started Preschool last week. It's been a little hard for Natalie. We'll go drop him off and she starts saying, "Preston, Preston...". Almost as if she's telling me that I forgot to bring him with us. The first day I took Natalie to the park. I thought it would be a great time for us to bond. She cried for Preston the whole drive there, it broke my heart. It made me feel like I wasn't enough. We did end up having fun at the park. The next time we dropped him off I decided that I should run some errands because it would be a lot easier with just one child. She asked for him a bunch in the car and when we got home but while we were doing things she was fine. We had fun shoe shopping together for Jeremiah's birthday. Preston enjoys his class. He tells me all about what he did, what he had for a snack, etc. He did ask me why he goes to school now. He wanted to know if he was getting to be big like Daddy. It was cute. I do love how Natalie and Preston can have so much fun together. I think that's a definite bonus to having kids close together. They laugh a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun. Maybe a benefit is she will start to get used to entertaining herself. Brenten is getting old enough to go to preschool but he also goes to a friends house to play sometimes. It through landon off at first but now I am soooo glad. I am getting to know this whole other Landon. It is this sweet soft spoken singing all the time little boy. One of the days we do a playgroup for an hour while Brenten is at preschool and that helpd. I never thought of this as being so positive for me and Landon.
So you decided to teach after all????!!!?? Or is this a different preschool??
Post a Comment