Friday, September 5, 2008

organizing

I've been working on a few projects the last couple of nights. I went through all of Preston's old baby clothes and organized them by size. I put all the newborn-3 month clothes in drawers for the new baby. It was so fun remembering when Preston was that small. It didn't seem that long ago.

Tonight I started going through all of my scrapbooking things. I have a pile of finished albums, albums I'm working on, and empty albums. I have 2 file boxes filled with things waiting to be scrapbooked. Luckily they are filed by date so I can get back to them someday. But most of my time was spent just looking through pictures, tons and tons of pictures. I love pictures. I love memories.

Most of my pictures are from before I had a digital camera. Now I think it's so much easier and faster to make online photobooks. So I'll probably scrapbook all the stuff from the past and then do everything else on the computer.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I am with you I have found the photobooks online are so much easier and you don't have to drag all the other stuff out of the closet. I love it and it is addicting.