6 years ago
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Face Book
I recently joined Facebook and I'm hooked. I'm having so much fun getting in touch with old friends. It brings back so many memories. It also makes me realize how much I've changed. I've been amazed at how many people remember me and say that they have been trying to get in touch with me. I couldn't resist looking up some old boyfriends, they are the ones that knew me the best. It's nice to see how they've ended up. One friend told me that he was going to check out my blog to see what else I've been up to. That really got me thinking, what do I do? What are my interests? Everything on my blog has to do with my kids. Right before I got pregnant with this baby I really started to want to pursue other interests. Then I became pregnant and I felt like I didn't have the time or energy. Now, 7 weeks away from delivery I know I don't have time to start anything right now. Basically I think I've given up myself for my kids. I don't mean that in a bad way, I love them so much and I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to stay at home with them and raise them. I just think I may of lost myself in the process. I look forward to doing more for myself once this new baby is a little older and on a good routine. Thinking back to my college years, I really enjoyed snowboarding, wakeboarding, trips to Vegas, dancing, going to concerts and listening to music, meeting new people, and I always loved school and learning. Hopefully I can find a balance of family, learning, and fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't it funny how things that seems so important to us before just aren't as important. I bet once Jeremiah is done with school and you aren't so much of a single mom you will be able to add more in.
Now you know why I wanted to do so much after Noah was born I was so ready to discover myself again, workout, take classes, go out on dates without the kids!!! And why I was desperate to go to Florida last summer just Brandon and I -- being a mom is the most rewarding experience you will ever have but you need to be Tammy also : ) It'll get easier when the kids are older to go out and have fun!! That's the phase I'm at now and it's great the best of both worlds!
Post a Comment