The other day Preston was getting cranky because he was tired so Jeremiah said,"Preston is having a melt down" and he replied with, "I'm not having a melt down I'm having a break down!" We got a kick out of that.
We love how Justin has to nod with his eyebrows while he nods his head to say yes.
We had just gotten home and Justin told me he wanted to go to the park. Then I realized he meant our backyard, it was cute. They all love their new play set.
Justin loves to pretend he is Preston and I am Natalie and she is Mommy, Preston is Daddy and Daddy is Justin.
6 years ago
1 comment:
It seems like you do an awesome job about finding fun things in the community for the kids. We usually find them and then don't go for one reason or another. I love to see all the pictures and updates on your kids. They are getting so big.
Post a Comment