6 years ago
Friday, June 4, 2010
Shopping
I'm having fun shopping for things to decorate the house. I bought a new bed set with "decorative pillows". Have you seen "What about Polly"? Well, yes, these pillows are just for looks, I take them off the bed at night and back on in the morning. It's worth it! I also bought a new bathroom set. Since we went form 1 bathroom to 3, I needed another shower curtain. I still have a long list of things I want to get including bar stools to go with our island, nicer trash cans with lids, a dining room table, new kitchen table, some sort of furniture for our family room. I'd also love all new dishes and silverware but that'll have to wait. We'll have to slowly get the things we want. We had to spend a lot of money on blinds and we are looking to have a fence put in. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I can totally relate to the feeling of wanting all new stuff. We to put in blinds and a fence (yikes) and the list goes on, slowly but surely it starts to feel like home. A year later we are still working on the house. Enjoy and soak up all the new space! Your place is beautiful! Congrats!
Beautiful!!! Its so much fun to decorate when you have the money and a new house. I totally remember doing that!! We are so happy for you!!! Wish I didn't have to say goodbye to our house but it will all turn out well I am sure! ; ) love you!
I can't wait to do the same thing. It's so much fun to decorate. I love the things you picked out.
Post a Comment