Hershey Park is about 1 1/2 hours south of us. It's an amusement park and a water park(we didn't do the water area this time). It's such a cute place, you measure yourself to see which candy you are and then all the rides are marked that way. There were so many rides that all 3 kids could go on, it was great! Preston was a Reese's, Natalie a Hershey Kiss, and Justin mini kisses. It was a really hot day but we had lots of fun. We loved watching Justin's reactions. He loved going on rides. Natalie got a little scared on the faster ones. Preston likes everything. Jeremiah and I switch off going on the ones only Preston can ride, usually ones that we have no desire to ride(we can be wimps-get dizzy/sick easily). We can't wait to go again. The only bummer was that there was a bad storm when we were leaving. We got stuck with a bunch of other people outside under a bus stop awning. The thunder was the loudest I've ever heard, followed by lightening, flooding, hail, etc. I was pretty worried but once it was over it was no big deal.
We just moved to State College, PA in May 2010. Jeremiah is an Accounting Professor and I'm very fortunate to be a stay at home Mom of 3 wonderful kids.
3 comments:
How fun! I bet even my scaredy cat Allie would like some of those rides.
what a cute place.
It looks like you are having a REALLY fun summer!!!
Post a Comment