Sunday, January 25, 2009

SNOW!





It has only snowed twice in the 3 1/2 years we've lived here. So we love it when it does. The whole town shuts down for a few inches on snow. We had so much fun playing in it! Preston LOVED it! Natalie wasn't sure what to do. We bundled them up good and Jeremiah put zip block bags on their hands to keep their cotton gloves dry. Our friend Ben came out also and played with the kids. He had a snowball fight with Preston and gave sleigh rides with our laundry basket. Preston was cracking up on the ride, Natalie liked it also. The kids made snow angels and Preston liked making "tracks" in the snow. Jeremiah and I took turns hanging out with Justin in our lobby so he wouldn't get cold. Jeremiah built a little snowman. I couldn't stop Preston from crushing every snowman he found, he thought it was the most fun thing to do(sorry!). Jeremiah took the kids out again in the evening and then the next day I took the 3 out with our friends Allie and Iliana.







2 comments:

becky said...

I found this a while back when I needed some motivation and it really helped to say why I love to be healthy and strong.

It was an advertisement, probably for a running shoe or something but once I saw it I cut it out and put it on the fridge.


I Run....
for me
for sanity
for fun
for health
for companionship
for solidarity
for my body
for a better life
for clarity
for he sheer joy
for the love of my body.
Then I add my own...
to feel good about myself
to mark something off my list
to be a better me
to be a better mom
to be a better wife
to be happier

Grandmama said...

Looks like it snowed a lot! You are all having fun and enjoying it. Love the picture of the ride in the laundry basket!