Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Museum

Our friend Ericalynn called us this morning to invite us to join them at the museum. I love it when people call and want to hang out with us! At first I thought there would be no way I could handle it. My back/sacrum/pelvis/leg have been killing me. Just a short walk hurts and going down stairs is really hard. I've never experienced this kind of pain with my other 2 pregnancies. Probably because I wasn't lifting 2 kids(Natalie 29 pounds and Preston 35). Then Ericalynn offered to just take Preston with her and I thought what a nice offer. I'm sure it would of went great. But then I felt bad for Natalie. Wednesday is the one day that she can hang out with Preston in the morning. So I decided that I would tough it out. Plus, I realized that we probably wouldn't go again for a while since the baby is coming. We had a great time. Preston loves playing with Neil. Natalie got to play with Preston and I also got to give Natalie more one on one attention because Ericalynn was helping watch Preston. I felt pretty good while I was there but once I got home I started to ache. My Mom told me that when they are teenagers I'll have to tell them how I took them to tons of places even when I was 36 weeks pregnant and in pain!

No comments: