Monday, March 25, 2013

Laughs

I get to laugh a lot being a Mom. The other early morning Justin was in my bed and he needed to wash his hands. He blew his nose and must of learned at school to wash his hands after. Anyway, he was scared because it was dark in my bathroom and the stripped towels looked like a monster. I thought I'd help him out by using the flashlight on my cell phone. But it made it worse! Now there were shadows, moving shadows. I was cracking up . I finally got him to head towards the bathroom and then there was this huge shadow. The scariest of them all. It was himself! I don't know why but I thought it was hilarious that it as getting worse not better. And Justin is just so funny when he's scared. He finally made it to the light switch and ever hong was okay. He even dried his hands on the "monster" ha!

No comments: