6 years ago
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Our Fridge
We moved in on Friday and did a lot of shopping, Home Depot, Lowes, Sears.... Lowes was the only place that would do next day delivery and Jeremiah gets 10% off for being a veteran and we got another 10% off for Memorial day. By Saturday night we had our fridge. It was the very first one we've bought. It's beautiful! We got a Stainless Steel Whirlpool to match our other appliances. It's energy efficient and spacious. Most of the refrigerators were flat on the front but this one was rounded and I loved it(it's hard to tell from this picture). Luckily the ice/water has a lock because Justin can reach it. The kids had fun watching the guys install it and they were able to help by carrying cups of water and dumping them in the sink. I sit in the kitchen and just admire it. Is it wrong to be in love with a kitchen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you are having a blast in yor new town and house. It is ok to admire your kitchen at least I think so. We just bought a house last month too and got to buy a fridge and washer & dryer and I really admire them! Good Luck & have fun unpacking.
Post a Comment