Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Here are the Easter pictures! We all found our baskets in the morning and then joined some friends outside for breakfast and an egg hunt. Jeremiah was suppose to distract the kids as I got the hunt ready but then all of a sudden I hear Natalie yelling out of the window that she sees me. I was so mad! I had to explain that I had to add a few more eggs because the Easter bunny didn't know that our friends Allie and Luke we coming to our yard.
Justin had fun finding an egg and throwing it like a ball. He finally discovered that he could eat the candy. We kept having to fish out the foil wrappers in his mouth. I can't believe that was our last Easter here. I was sad that the Morgans couldn't make it, they were in Puerto Rico. The pcitures with the rocks are at Southern Village park. We went there inbetween sessions of general conference. The kids got bubbles in their baskets so we brought them to the park. Natalie fell asleep in the are and stayed alseep until we got home. I'm not sure she even realized that she missed the park.












No comments: