Justin learned how to clap a couple of weeks ago. So cute! Today we had a CD on in the background and the "if you're Happy and you know it" song came on and he clapped with it. We all thought it was adorable!
He's crawling all over the place now. The funny thing is that he still wont roll over or get down from standing up. Since we've been having problems with him standing in the crib and not sleeping we tried putting him on his back(he's a tummy sleeper). He did not like that at all, screamed for about an hour. He couldn't stand up, but we felt bad so we went back to putting him on his tummy.
His newest favorite treat is raisins. He will not touch bananas!
6 years ago
1 comment:
I count about 1500 or a little below and then I give myself 1800 on weekend. And then I work out really hard. I really like food so it is hard. I am slower than I could be but I am okay with that.
Post a Comment