6 years ago
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Bishop
Today in Primary Preston got a ticket to visit the Bishop for a hand shake and a treat for his birthday. He was seriously soooo excited. So we went to his office and Preston went in. He got to pick a full size candy bar from the party box(he picked a TWIX). He talked to the Bishop for a couple of minutes and then got his hand shake. Preston was so sweet because when he opened it he saw there were 2 pieces inside and he gave one to Natalie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh - I am in love with your family photos! They are so gorgeous!
Also, I love that your kids were willing to bust a move at the grocery store. They are so cool!
so cute that he gave Natalie one of the sticks- and what a great idea to see the bishop with a ticket - makes it fun I'm sure...
That is so cute.
Post a Comment