Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our Easter

We decorated eggs in the morning then got ready for church. Once we were all ready we brought out the Easter baskets that we made for everyone. The kids were so excited. Jeremiah's family always gave books for Easter so we've kept that tradition. I also got them kites so we had to go fly them after church. It was hard to think of where we could go that didn't have to many trees! There wasn't much wind but Preston had a blast running around with his kite. Natalie lost interest pretty fast but we did go on the swings after and she loves that. We got home around 5pm and started making dinner. Jeremiah made us stuffed salmon, mashed potatoes, rolls, etc. I had bought things for an Easter egg hunt but wasn't sure if we needed a third one. But I know they love it so at 6pm we had a hunt. I think the kids just love looking for them. They got to eat a couple chocolates that night and then a couple the next day and then we put it all away. They haven't even asked about it which surprises me. We had a great Easter!










2 comments:

oneworld said...

Tammy you look GREAT the workouts are paying off!!! Like always you have a BEAUTIFUL family!! Love you!

Grandmama said...

beautiful pictures! Sound like you all had lots of fun. Hope they also liked the baskets sent by Pampie and Grandmama....;-)