I bet your kids will do a ton of make believe when they are older. Brenten didn't do it when he was landon's age but I am sure landon does it because Brenten does now. Today they were lions and crocidiles. So fun
It was such an awesome experience to be there for his first sponge bath. i loved how he enjoyed his hair being washed!!! i miss him so much!!! besitos...
We just moved to State College, PA in May 2010. Jeremiah is an Accounting Professor and I'm very fortunate to be a stay at home Mom of 3 wonderful kids.
4 comments:
Justin is so gorgeous! He looks so peaceful in that picture. Congrats again!
He is such a handsome boy! Thanks for posting the pictures! We hope you are recovering well! We miss you! Give the kids a kiss please!
I bet your kids will do a ton of make believe when they are older. Brenten didn't do it when he was landon's age but I am sure landon does it because Brenten does now. Today they were lions and crocidiles. So fun
It was such an awesome experience to be there for his first sponge bath. i loved how he enjoyed his hair being washed!!! i miss him so much!!!
besitos...
Post a Comment